UMass Boston

Request to Serve/Sell Alcohol

Applicant Information

Event Information


License Information

If an outside caterer is used and you are unable to attach an electronic version of the alcohol license, please fax a copy of the alcohol license to Public Safety (617-287-7785) at least 3 days before catered event is to take place.

Caterer Contact Information