November 24, 2010
J. Keith Motley, PhD, UMass Boston Chancellor
This year, I am thankful for:
- Every one of our 15,454 students;
- The quality of education that the University of Massachusetts Boston provides;
- The opportunities we have to improve our institution – from grants to new academic programs to our Master Plan;
- The students, faculty, and staff who tirelessly pursue these opportunities;
- The success of our athletics programs;
- Our international reputation for excellence.
Finally, I am thankful for you: for your hard work, dedication, and commitment to our university. I wish you and your loved ones all the best for a warm and wonderful Thanksgiving Day!