Make this the summer you get the tech skills you need to succeed!
• Thursday, June 29th, 1:30-3
• Thursday, July 20th, 1:30-3
▶ Sign Up for Intro to 3D Printing!
Did you know that faculty and staff get a huge discount on Adobe software? Come to one or more of these sessions to learn how to use these powerful multimedia creation tools!
• Wednesday July 12th, 11-12: PDF Creation and Editing with Adobe Acrobat Pro
• Tuesday July 18th, 10-12: Creating Graphics with Adobe Illustrator
• Monday July 31st, 1-3: Photo Manipulation with Adobe Photoshop
▶ Learn More and Sign Up for the Adobe Classes!
Learn all about Excel, from basic usage to advanced functions and techniques. Many people know excel by picking it up over the course of years, but taking a comprehensive series like this will truly make you an expert!
• Tuesday July 18th, 12:30-2:30: Intro To Excel
• Wednesday July 19th, 12:30-2:30: Charting in Excel
• Thursday July 20th 12:30-2:30: Excel Database Features
• Friday July 21st, 12:30-2:30: Functions and Formulas in Excel
▶ Learn More and Sign Up for the Excel Classes
Learn about PowerPoint in depth with this short series covering basic and advanced topics that will give your presentation a professional polish.
• Tuesday June 27th, 12:30-2:30: Introduction to PowerPoint
• Thursday June 29th, 12:30-2:30: Transitions and Animations
• Friday June 30th, 12:30-2:30: Video, Audio, Timings, and Effects
▶ Learn More and Sign Up for the PowerPoint Clases
Is your section of the UMass Boston website as good as it can be? Learn to make your website intuitive for your visitors, track traffic on your page to gauge effectiveness, and add images effectively. You'll leave from this week with the skills to easily make your section of the website amazing!
• Initial Web Trainings: 8 dates throughout the summer!
• Web Boot Camp: June 26th - 29th
• Siteimprove Analytics Boot Camp: July 17th-19th or Aug. 15th-17th
★ Make the Most of UMass Boston's Responsive Looks: Tuesday July 11th, 10-12
▶ Learn More and Sign Up for the Website Classes
Learn about iPad apps to create impactful presentations, keep your digital life organized, and improve your research skills. iPads will be provided by the Library.
• Monday August 7th, 10-11: Library Supported Apps & More
• Tuesday August 8th, 12-1: Apps for Productivity
• Thursday August 10th, 2-3: Tools to Make Your Next Presentation Outstanding
▶ Learn More and Sign Up for the iPad Classes
Get up to speed quickly with the new Windows 10, by learning all the new features and how they can help you work quickly and efficiently!
• Tuesday July 11th, 12:30-2:30: Learn More and Sign Up for the Windows Class