The UMass Boston Training Portal site provides the University of Massachusetts Boston community—faculty, staff, students, and affiliates—with access to training available through various departments here on campus. These workshops provide a group learning experience for acquiring basic to intermediate skills in selected applications and technologies.
Web-based training provides a supplement to our workshop offerings and is flexible to meet the needs of the members of the university community.
Services available to you on this website
- Information about upcoming workshops
- Workshop self-registration and management access
- Special event information
- Web-based training account registration and access
- Access to a variety of training resources such as tutorials, handouts, videos
Purpose of the website
The training portal is a collaborative effort bringing together services from I.T., Library, Procurement, Peoplesoft, Human Resources and other areas within the University.
Instructional Technology Center
Learning Management System