Green Internships and Job Opportunities
Environmental skills and knowledge are increasingly valued in the employment market. In a recent survey, 65% of businesses said they value environmental and sustainability knowledge in job candidates and 78% said that this knowledge would grow in importance in the next five years.
Green internships are an ideal way for students to obtain hands-on experience and knowledge, develop their professional skills, and improve their ability to find an appropriate job after graduation. The “green internship” program is open to all students, but is particularly appropriate for students enrolled in the Clean Energy and Sustainability Programs, including the certificate and the MBA Environmental Management specialization. There are a range of available green internships and jobs at companies, government agencies, non-profit organizations, and academic institutions.
To meet with a career specialist in the Office of Career Services & Internships for assistance with your internship application and search, call 617.287.5519.
Below is a list of currently available internships (click on each of them to view more details). Login to My Career Online to apply.
Currently Available Green Internships and Jobs
- Praxair Sustainable Development Analyst (Deadline: ASAP)
- Venture Development Center StEP Internships (Deadline: ASAP)
- Product Stewardship Institute Summer Intern (Deadline: 5-30-2013)
- Dunkin Brands Communication and CSR Intern (Deadline: 6-2-2013)
- Green Streets Initiative Business Development and Outreach Internships (Deadline: 6-4-2013)
- Mass Energy People's Power Light Marketing Intern (Deadline: 6-4-2013)
- Mass Energy People-s Power Light Communication Intern (Deadline: 6-4-2013)
- EPA Student Volunteer Information Technology (Deadline: 6-8-2013)
- Union of Concerned Scientists Coastal Climate Impact Project Intern (Deadline: 6-15-2013)
- BARD Center for Environmental Policy Fellows (Deadline: 6-17-2013)
- REIT Management & Research National Engineering Intern Summer 2013 (Deadline: 6-21-2013)
- The Rich Coast Project Communication and Social Media Intern (Deadline: 6-30-2013)
- The Rich Coast Project Graphic Design and Web Development Intern (Deadline: 6-30-2013)
- Free Flow Power Summer Intern (Deadline: 7-1-2013)
- Next Step Living Outreach Event Assistant (Deadline: 8-1-2013)
- Foundation for a Green Future Intern (Deadline: 8-17-2013)
- Internship-Northeastern States Emergency Consortium (Deadline: 9-30-2013)
*If you do not have a My Career Online account, please call 617.287.5519, or email email@example.com, and the Office of Career Services & Internships will assist you.