The Master’s Program in Instructional Design invites applications from individuals with a variety of academic and experiential backgrounds who hold baccalaureate degrees from an accredited institution. Completed applications are due June 1st for the Fall and November 1st for the Spring. Please note: All Admissions Criteria should be completed by the stated deadlines.
Admission criteria include:
- A personal interview with the program faculty (call 617.287.5980 for appointment before applying);
- A statement of interests and intent (see requirements in Graduate Application);
- Three letters of recommendation from former teachers familiar with the applicant’s recent academic work, or from employers familiar with his or her professional ability;
- An updated resume;
- A competitive score on the Miller Analogies Test (MAT). Please note: A test score is not required if the applicant holds an advanced degree from a US university;
- Official transcripts of all previous undergrad and graduate work.
- Graduate Application: Apply Online | Download pdf