The One Stop
Get all of your questions about course registration, billing and financial aid answered.
- March 9 - to pay your bill and avoid late fee
- March 10 - to enroll, and waive health insurance
- March 10 - to apply for graduation
- March 12-19 - Spring Break
- March 20 - to appeal Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) for spring 2017 financial aid
- April 3 - summer and fall 2017 registration begins
- Are you ready, set to go? Check for holds on WISER. Holds must be resolved before you can register for summer or fall 2017.
- Schedule an appointment with your advisor so you can register for fall 2017.
- Have a past due balance? Check with The One Stop to figure out your payment and/or financial aid options.
- Check your "To Do" list on WISER to view requested financial aid documents.
- Save $1,193! Check your bill to see if you have been charged for health insurance. If you already have your own eligible health plan, that $1,193 fee can be waived.
- Submit your FAFSA now to get a jump on 2017-2018 financial aid.
Below is a list of some of the One Stop’s most popular services. Click here for a full list of services offered.