Get all your questions about course registration, billing and financial aid answered.
- June 5 – Summer E-bills sent to UMass Boston email address
- June 8 – Summer E-bills sent to UMass Boston email address
- June 8 – Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) Letters mailed out
- June 9 – In-House payment plan for Summer Sesson I extended until Friday
- June 9 – Summer aid disbursement begins
- June 15 – Fall 2017 financial aid awards available on WISER
- June 23 – Due date for Summer bills generated on June 5
- June 23 – Pass/Fail course withdrawal deadline for most Summer Session I courses
- Are you "ready, set to go?" Check for holds on WISER. Holds must be resolved before you can register for summer or fall 2017.
- Registration continues for Summer Sessions
- Schedule an appointment with your advisor so you can register for fall 2017.
- Past-due balance? Check with The One Stop to figure out your payment and/or financial aid options.
- Check your "To Do" list on WISER to view all requested financial aid documents.
- Submit your 2017-2018 FAFSA now for fall 2017 and spring 2018 financial aid.
Below is a list of some of the One Stop’s most popular services. Click here for a full list of services offered.