The One Stop
Get all of your questions about course registration, billing and financial aid answered.
- Feb. 9 - first round of excess checks will be available (you will be notified by email)
- Feb. 14 - Bills sent out (due March 9)
- March 1 - Deadline to waive health insurance
- March 10 - Deadline for Graduation
- March 12-19 - Spring Break
- April 3 - Summer and fall 2017 registration begins
- CHECK "TO DO LIST" on WISER to view requested Finanical Aid documents.
- Save $1193.00 on HEALTH INSURANCE if you already have your OWN health insurance. New students: review your bill to see if you have been charged $1193.00 for health insurance and waive it.
- Bursar - 1098T forms are now available on WISER.
- Financial Aid for 2017-2018: Get a jump on 2017-2018 by submitting your FAFSA now.
Below is a list of some of the One Stop’s most popular services. Click here for a full list of services offered.