Get all of your questions about course registration, billing, and financial aid answered in one location.
What Is The One Stop?
The One Stop is a student walk-in services center staffed with a team of professionals, who represent three essential offices:
The One Stop allows students the ability of taking care of several financial aid, registrar, and student billing transactions, all at once and in one centralized location. Examples of services provided include:
- Explaining financial aid award letters
- Assistance completing FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid)
- Providing tuition bill breakdown
- Signing up for In-House Payment Plan
- Registering for classes
- Assisting with pass/fail or withdrawal option
- Generating verification of enrollment letter
- Processing unofficial and official transcripts
- Changing or adding a major and/or minor
- And more....
The One Stop
Campus Center, Upper Level
When Is The One Stop Open?
8 a.m.–6 p.m. (Monday-Thursday)
8 a.m.–4 p.m. (Friday)
Dec 13 – Final Fall 2017 bill is due
Dec 13 – Last Day of Classes
Dec 13 – Last Day to withdraw from University (all classes) for fall 2017 semester
Dec 16 through 22 – Final Exam Period
Dec 18 – Winter/Spring 2018 billing invoices generated via WISER (due Jan 8th)
Dec 25 – Campus closed
Dec 28 – Campus closed
Dec 29 – Campus closed
- HOLDS: Check your WISER for a list of any holds that might prevent you from registering for the upcoming Spring 2018 semester.
- Registration Appointment Date: Check WISER to see when you can begin registering for the 2018 Spring semester.
- Financial Aid for 2018-2019: Get a jump on 2018-2019 Financial aid by submitting your FAFSA now.
- Check your "To-Do" list on WISER before the fall semester's end to make sure you have no missing documents that must be submitted to Financial Aid Services.
- Spring-Admit Financial Aid Awards are available to view via WISER.
- 1st-Time Direct Loan Borrowers must complete Entrance Counseling and Master Promissory Note (MPN) at studentloans.gov.
- To apply for Spring 2018 financial aid, you must complete the 2017-2018 FAFSA using your 2015 tax information. The UMass Boston school code is 002222.