To report an issue with umb.edu, please use the request form.
The university website, umb.edu, is online and functioning as expected.
About Website Services
Marketing & Engagement's Website Services Department ("Web Services") maintains the university website, mobile app, and related technical integrations. Often referred to as the "Web Team," we are a group of full-stack developers, digital designers, and strategists dedicated to improving UMass Boston's digital presence for internal and external audiences.
Web Services also provides support for the university community in the form of content edits, web editor training, digital form creation, email design consultation, ADA compliance advice, and more.
The Web Team accepts website and mobile app requests via the following intake form. For best service, please note the following:
- Combine multiple requests into one submission
- Be courteous to our hard-working Web Team
- Updates about your request will email from email@example.com
- We are not the IT Team. IT handles email, WISER, network connectivity, passwords, software, and computer equipment via firstname.lastname@example.org, 617.287.5220, and the IT Service Desk on the 3rd floor of Healey Library
- We are not the HR Team. HR handles revisions to Directory listings via this form