Areas of Expertise
Business Communication, Language Acquisition, E-learning, Writing, English as a Second Language, English as a Foreign Language
BA, English Literature, American College of Greece
MA, Applied Linguistics, University of Massachusetts
MEd, Instructional Design, University of Massachusetts
- Fundamentals of Business Communication and Critical Analysis (BC 230)
- Professional Written Communication and Critical Analysis (BC 290)
- Analytical Writing in Management (MBAACM 681)
- Oral Communications for Managers (MBAACM 682)
- Written Communications for Managers (MBAACM 684)
Professor Hatzis specializes in English as Second Language, Business Communications, E-Learning, and Instructional Design. Her work focuses on understanding how people are able to acquire English in an academic environment and learning the necessary skills that they need to use in the workplace. Professor Hatzis also designs and teaches online courses as well as creates her own online training material.
Professor Hatzis teaches undergraduate and graduate level Business Communication courses both online and on campus.
- NCTE (The National Council of Teachers of English)
- CCC (College Composition and Communication)
- TESOL (Teachers of English to Speakers of the Other Languages)
- E-Learning Guild