Biophysical Instrumentation Core
The Biophysical Instrumentation Core Facility is equipped with state of the art instrumentation to aid researchers in characterizing molecular interactions, sample integrity, stability, structure, and more. The Core is open to both internal and external users.
- Fluorescence and fluorescence anisotropy
- Circular dichrosim (CD) and LD spectroscopy
- Absorbance spectroscopy
- Binding affinity (KD)
- Dynamic light scattering (DLS) and multi angle light scattering (MALS)
- Surface Plasmon Resonance (SPR)
- Isothermal titration calorimetry (ITC)
- Differential Scanning Calorimetry (DSC)
All instruments located in the same location on the UMass Boston campus in the Integrated Sciences Complex (ISC). Accessible by public transportation (T) with also parking nearby. Supported by the Massachusetts Life Sciences Center.