Office of Research & Sponsored Programs (ORSP)
The Office of Research & Sponsored Programs (ORSP) welcomes the opportunity to assist faculty and research staff in your efforts to obtain external funding. We encourage you to communicate early and schedule a face-to-face meeting for an overview of services, processes, and procedures. The ORSP webpages provide the policies, procedures, forms, and tools needed to submit research proposals and manage sponsored accounts throughout the life cycle of external funds awarded to faculty, staff, and students.
Please Note: All proposals for external funds (grants, contracts, and cooperative agreements) must be submitted through the ORSP and must be completed and delivered to the ORSP no later than 5 business days before sponsor deadlines.
ANNOUNCEMENT: Facilities and Administration (F&A) Rate Policy for grant and contract proposals to external sponsors.
The Facilities and Administration (“F&A” or “Indirect Cost”) rate for a project should be identified when a budget for an externally funded project is initially prepared. The applicable rate depends upon the location, purpose, and funder/sponsor of the project. As a rule, our federally negotiated rates should always be used unless the sponsor has a published rate. This policy will outline the purpose and procedures to follow for determining the appropriate F&A rate to use when submitting proposals for external funding.
It is the responsibility of principal investigators, deans, chairs, directors, and administrators to understand and comply with this policy.
- Updated Roles and Responsibilities Matrix
- NIH 2023 DATA MANAGEMENT AND SHARING PLAN (DMSP)- JANUARY 25, 2023
- NSP PROPOSALS & AWARDS POLICIES & PROCEDURES (PAPPG) - JANUARY 30, 2023
- Facilities and Administration (F&A) Rate Policy for grant and contract proposals to external sponsors
- The Office of Technology Commercialization & Ventures (OTCV) Technology Development Fund FY23 Research grants
- Kuali Conflict of Interest Disclosure Module Live
- Issuance of NSF Proposal and Award Policies and Procedures Guide (NSF 22-1)
- Office of Research and Sponsored Programs
Healey Library, 10th Floor, Suite 26