at the University of Massachusetts Boston
Our mission is to conduct applied research that informs communities as their populations become older demographically, including research on topics that impact older adults seeking to age in their communities.
Evaluating Service Needs in Massachusetts Communities
The Center for Social and Demographic Research on Aging provides resources and research expertise to communities, non-governmental organizations, and other agencies that offer services to older adults in Massachusetts and throughout New England.
- NEW VIDEO: Using the Elder Index in Measuring Economic Security, 2017
- NEW REPORT : Living Below the Line : Age Disparities in Insecurity, 2016
- NEW REPORT : Living Below the Line : Gender Disparities in Insecurity, 2016
- NEW REPORT : Living Below the Line: Racial & Ethnic Disparities in Insecurity, 2016
- FACT SHEET: Elder Economic Security for Boston's Older Adults 2016