Areas of Expertise
Business Communication, Cross-cultural Communication, Language Acquisition
MBA, International Management, Thunderbird School of Global Management
MA, Applied Linguistics, University of Massachusetts Boston
BA, Hispanic Language and Literature, Boston University
- BC230 Fundamentals of Business Communication
- BC290 Professional Written Communication and Critical Analysis
- BC295 Communication, Negotiation, and Conflict Interactions
- MGT303 Managing Organizations
Professor Cadieux specializes in Business Communications, Cross-cultural Communication, and English as a Second Language. Her teaching focuses on providing a supportive learning environment for all students and helping them to develop professional communication skills.
Before working at UMass Boston, Ms. Cadieux owned and operated a retail business for five years and worked in various market research and consulting positions.
Honors and Awards
- The Joan Moon Undergraduate Teaching Excellence Award (2021)
- The Joan Moon Undergraduate Teaching Excellence Award (2017)