1. You T, Ogawa EF, Thapa S, Cai Y, Zhang H, Nagae S, Yeh GY, Wayne PM, Shi L, Leveille SG. Tai Chi for older adults with chronic multisite pain: a randomized controlled pilot study. Aging Clinical and Experimental Research 30: 1335-1343, 2018.
2. You T, Ogawa EF. Effects of Tai Chi on chronic systemic inflammation. Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine 25: 656-658, 2019.
3. You T, Ogawa EF. Effects of meditation and mind-body exercise on brain-derived neurotrophic factor. Sports Medicine and Health Science 2: 7-9, 2020.
4. You T, Ogawa EF, Thapa S, Cai Y, Yeh GY, Wayne PM, Shi L, Leveille SG. Effects of Tai Chi on beta endorphin and inflammatory markers in older adults with chronic pain: an exploratory study. Aging Clinical and Experimental Research 32: 1389-1392, 2020.
5. Ogawa EF, Shi L, Bean JF, Hausdorff JM, Dong Z, Manor B, McLean RR, Leveille SG. Chronic Pain Characteristics and Gait in Older Adults: The MOBILIZE Boston Study II. Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. 101: 418-425, 2020.
6. Koren Y, Leveille SG, You T. Tai chi interventions promoting social support and interaction among older adults: A systematic review. Research in Gerontological Nursing, 2020. In press.
7. Cai Y, Leveille SG, Shi L, Chen P, You T. Chronic pain and risk of injurious falls in community-dwelling older adults. Journal of Gerontology Mecial Sciences, 2020. In press.