- Pension Action Center
Pension Action Center
The Pension Action Center provides free legal counseling for workers and retirees who live or worked in Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont, and Illinois.
To request assistance, call 1.888.425.6067, or submit our online request for assistance.
Clic aquí para español.
The Pension Action Center has served more than 11,000 individuals and recovered over $68 million in retirement benefits.
- Webinar: Race, Retirement and Financial Security
Watch our June 23, 2022 webinar about racial inequity in retirement.
- Download our Annual Report
Learn more about the Pension Action Center's work securing retirement benefits.
- Meet a PAC Client
PAC's attorneys helped Joseph Smith recover his pension.
- Watch our 2021 Fall Fundraiser with Michelle Singletary
Thank you for supporting PAC!
- Missing Participants: What's Next? (Webinar)
Expert panelists from government and industry discuss EBSA's Missing Participant Guidance.
- How do you find a lost 401(k)?
Read our new fact sheet for tips on how to search for your money.
- Protect your 401(k) when you leave your job
Tips on how to avoid becoming one of the millions of Americans with lost accounts.
- Watch PAC's 25th Anniversary Celebration
Thank you to our supporters for making PAC's 25th Anniversary Celebration a Success.
- Read About Us on the Gerontology Institute Blog
Read more about the Pension Action Center.