Fellowship awards fund students’ travel and living expenses as they perform research, teaching, or service during their undergraduate and graduate years. Some awards are targeted towards specific fields, but others fund experiences in any academic discipline.
- What are fellowships and what types of experiences do they fund?
- When should I apply?
- Where can I find a list of the various fellowships?
- Where can I find profiles of past fellowship winners?
If you are a current undergrad or grad student, or an alum, we can:
- Discuss with you programs for which you are eligible.
- Help you prepare all components of your application.
- Provide information and assistance to your faculty recommenders.
- Hold practice interviews.
- Provide institutional endorsements.