Plan Your Education
How to Apply
Applicants must meet general graduate admission requirements in addition to the following program-specific requirements:
- Statement of intent essay: This statement is your opportunity to show the graduate admissions committee why you wish to pursue graduate study, as well as your specific interest and goals.
Deadlines & Cost
Deadlines: July 1 for fall
Application Fee: The nonrefundable application fee is $75. UMass Boston alumni and current students that plan to complete degree requirements prior to graduate enrollment can submit the application without paying the application fee.
Program Cost Information: Bursar's website
Required Courses (6 Credits):
- MBA AF 623 - Financial Modeling 3 Credit(s)
- MBA AF 636 - Quantitative Analysis of Business Data 3 Credit(s)
Electives (9 Credits):
Complete three from below.
- MBA AF 622 - Global Portfolio Investment Management 3 Credit(s)
- MBA AF 625 - Derivative Securities 3 Credit(s)
- MBA AF 628 - Portfolio Analysis and Investment Management 3 Credit(s)
- MBA AF 632 - Asset Management Practicum 3 Credit(s)
- MBA AF 634 - Risk Management 3 Credit(s)
Complete 15 credits from five courses including two required courses and three electives.
Prerequisite: MBA AF 620 must be completed or waived prior to enrollment in the program.
Statute of limitations: Three years
College of Management
Learn more about the faculty, research, and programs that make up our College of Management.Explore College of Management