These instructional videos provide the online instructions how to complete your tasks without any hassle, and don’t have to wait for the office to open.
- If you received excess financial aid or overpaid your account, direct deposit is the quickest and safest way to get your refund.
How to enroll in direct deposit
- You can waive the optional fees (Mass Media and MPIRG) through your WISER account
How to waive optional fees
- You can waive the health insurance through your WISER account with the comparable insurance plan (except international students).
How to waive your insurance
- You can make the online ACH (eCheck) and credit card payment through your WISER account.
How to make an online payment
- You can enroll a monthly payment plan through your WISER account.
How to enroll in a payment plan
For additional online assistance, please visit WISER Helps for Students