Human Resources, Executive Recruitment, and Training
The Collins Center offers extensive services in the area of Human Resources, including Classification and Compensation, Executive Recruitment, and Training/Professional Development. To learn more or to discuss a potential project, please contact Mary Aicardi at email@example.com
- Human Resources System
- Classification and Compensation
- Executive Recruitment
- Training/Professional Development
- HR Organizational and Operational Reviews
- HR Policy Review and Development
- City/Town-School Shared Services Review and Recommendations
- Position Descriptions
- Salary and Compensation Surveys
- Classification Structure Review and Recommendations
- Compensation Structure Review and Recommendations
- CEO (Town Administrator, Town Manager, City Manager, etc.)
- Other Positions (e.g. CFO, HR Director, City Treasurer, etc.)
- Transition Services
- Respectful Workplace
- Let the Collins Center train your staff on creating a respectful workplace, covering everything from bullying to discrimination to sexual harassment.
- Department Head Training
- Give your Department Heads the training in skills necessary to lead a department and manage people. Example topics - Hiring the Right People, Performance Management. Communication, and Progressive Discipline.
- Supervisory Leadership Development Program
- New to supervising? Our trainings help new or inexperienced supervisors navigate the water of supervision with a focus on managing style, communication, performance management, and (if appropriate) working in a unionized environment.
- Customized Training/Professional Development
- Leadership Coaching
Edward J. Collins, Jr. Center for Public Management
Healey Library, 10th Floor, Room 25
University of Massachusetts Boston
100 Morrissey Blvd.
Boston, MA 02125 USA
The Collins Center is affiliated with the John W. McCormack Graduate School of Policy and Global Studies.