- Native American & Indigenous Studies Association
June 3-6, 2012
- The final program is now available.
On June 3-6, 2012, a group of New England institutions working collaboratively hosted the fourth annual meeting of the Native American and Indigenous Studies Association (NAISA). The conference was held at Mohegan Sun Resort on the Mohegan Tribe's Connecticut reservation.
Executive Host Committee
- Co-Chairs: Alyssa Mt. Pleasant (Yale) & Cedric Woods (UMass Boston)
- Bruce Duthu (Dartmouth)
- Rae Gould (UMass Amherst)
- Shelly Lowe (Harvard)
- Alice Nash (UMass Amherst)
- Ted Van Alst (Yale)
Questions? Email the Executive Host Committee
Site editor: Josh Reid (Snohomish) - Director, Native American & Indigenous Studies Program, UMass Boston
Guidelines for Sessions
Suggestions for presentations at professional meetings.
Mohegan Sun Online Brochure
View the online brochure for Mohegan Sun and its amenities.