Internships and Job Opportunities
Green Internships and Job Opportunities
(Available internships are updated weekly)
Environmental skills and knowledge are increasingly valued in the employment market. In a recent survey, 65% of businesses said they value environmental and sustainability knowledge in job candidates and 78% said that this knowledge would grow in importance in the next five years.
Green internships are an ideal way for students to obtain hands-on experience and knowledge, develop their professional skills, and improve their ability to find an appropriate job after graduation. The “green internship” program is open to all students, but is particularly appropriate for students enrolled in the Clean Energy and Sustainability Programs, including the certificate and the MBA Environmental Management specialization. There are a range of available green internships and jobs at companies, government agencies, nonprofit organizations, and academic institutions.
To meet with a career specialist in the Office of Career Services & Internships for assistance with your internship application and search, call 617.287.5519.
Below is a list of currently available internships (click on each of them to view more details). Login to My Career Online to apply.
- MIS Intern - Clean Harbors (Deadline: Open until filled)
- Community Organizer - Toxics Action Center (Deadline: 9-26-2016)
- Development Associate - Toxics Action Center (Deadline: 9-26-2016)
- Deputy Director - Toxics Action Center (Deadline: 9-26-2016)
- Environmental Policy and Program Coordinator - Product Stewardship Institute (Deadline: 9-30-2016)
- Environmental Advocacy Intern - Environment Massachusetts (Deadline: 9-30-2016)
- Energy and Sustainability Intern - City of Cambridge DPW (Deadline: 10-1-2016)
- Energy and Climate Coordinator - Environmental League of Mass (Deadline: 10-25-2016)
- Non-Profit Financial Administrator - Mass PIRG (Deadline: 10-26-2016)
- Climate Corps Fellow - EDF Climate Corps (Deadline: 12-6-216, 1-6-2016)
- Energy Efficiency, New Construction Co-op - Eversource (Deadline: 12-21-2016)
- Solar Ambassador - Level Solar (Deadline: 12-30-2016)
- Enironmental Sustainability Intern - Art in Tanzania (Deadline: 12-30-2016)
- Solar Ambadssador - Level Solar (Deadline: 12-30-2016)
- Seasonal Park Ranger I - City of Boston Parks and Recreation (Deadline: 12-31-2016)
- Engineering Analyst - REsurety (Deadline: 4-1-2017)
- Data Scientist - REsurety (Deadline: 4-1-2017)
- Commercial Operations Analyst - REsurety (Deadline: 4-1-2017)
*If you do not have a My Career Online account, please call 617.287.5519, or email firstname.lastname@example.org, and the Office of Career Services & Internships will assist you.