Plan Your Education
How to Apply
Applicants must meet general graduate admission requirements in addition to the following program-specific requirements:
- A minimum, cumulative GPA of 2.75 on a 4.0 scale (or international equivalent) in all undergraduate work
- A bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited U.S. institution of recognized standing or an international equivalent at the time of enrollment
- Official transcripts for all institutions where you have earned more than 6 credits
- One (1) letter of recommendation
- Applicants who completed the majority of their undergraduate coursework outside of the United States are typically required to submit official TOEFL, IELTS, PTE, or Duolingo English proficiency test scores.
Deadlines & Cost
Deadlines: July 1 for fall, November 15 for spring
Application Fee: The nonrefundable application fee is $75. UMass Boston alumni and current students that plan to complete degree requirements prior to graduate enrollment can submit the application without paying the application fee.
Program Cost Information: Bursar's website
Required Courses (12 Credits)
- MSIS 656 - Information Storage Management 3 Credit(s)
- MSIS 670 - Enterprise Business Intelligence 3 Credit(s)
- MSIS 671 - Enterprise Data Warehousing for Business Intelligence 3 Credit(s)
- MSIS 672 - Enterprise Data Mining and Predictive Analytics 3 Credit(s)
Complete twelve credits from four required courses.
Statute of limitations: Three years.
College of Management Graduate Programs Operations Director Tara Norton
Tara.Norton [at] umb.edu
College of Management
Learn more about the faculty, research, and programs that make up our College of Management.Explore College of Management