UMass Extras offers money-saving opportunities for you to buy products and services you use every day—everything from auto and home insurance to travel and entertainment to electronics and wireless phones—all at discounted prices!
Information regarding Human Resources Financial Sessions, Credit Union(s) and MetLife:
As an employee you can enjoy contract pricing through the Personal Purchase Discount (PPD) program with Office Depot. Your discount applies online using your Employee Personal Purchase login. Purchase everything in the B2B online catalog including office supplies, ink & toner, technology and furniture products for your own personal home use. To register a personal login, please follow the directions in the Office Depot Personal Purchase Guide. Click here to access the Employee Purchase Login Request Form.
1. AT&T: Discount for employees is 15% - Mention FAN: 55797
2. Cellco Partnership, doing business as (d/b/a),Verizon Wireless: Employee discount is 15% off voice services. To register for the discount members must use your work email to verify employment.
3. Sprint Solutions, Inc.: 18% discount for employees off select plans. Mention this code to claim your discount GAUNV_SMA_ZZZ.
4. T-Mobile USA: 15% OFF the monthly rate plan for EVERY line on your account - use promo code 4860TMOFAV.
University employees can participate in the "U$ave" purchasing program for personal computers. This program is offered to all five campuses and it covers computers and electronics equipment from select program vendors.
- UMass U$ave Computer Purchase Program: https://www.umassp.edu/usave
The Massachusetts Higher Education Contract
- The MHEC contract extends added benefits to all employees. The Consortium offers contracts that are extended to faculty, staff and students.