The UMass Boston Faculty Council ensures the representation of members of the faculty in the governance of the Boston campus and the University of Massachusetts as a whole.
Meeting schedule for Academic Year 2023-2024
- Monday, September 11th, 1:00-3:00PM
- Monday, October 2nd, 1:00-3:00PM
- Monday, November 6th, 1:00-3:00PM
- Monday, December 4th, 1:00-3:00PM
- Monday, December 11th, 1:00-3:00PM (Open Meeting)
- Monday, February 5th, 1:00-3:00PM
- Monday, March 4th, 1:00-3:00PM
- Monday, April 1st, 1:00-3:00PM
- Monday, May 6th, 1:00-3:00PM
- Monday, May May 13th, 1:00-3:00PM (Open Meeting)
***The second Monday meeting each month is only scheduled if the Council does not complete its agenda during the first Monday meeting.
Council meetings are presently scheduled to be held in a hybrid format. Councilors and guests may attend either:
- In-person in the chancellor’s conference room, 3rd floor Quinn, 0059
- Zoom link disseminated with the agenda each month
PLEASE NOTE: All materials to be discussed during a Faculty Council meeting must be sent to the Chair at least two weeks prior to the scheduled meeting. Thank you for your cooperation. For any questions, please email the Faculty Council.