The Hunter Lab accepts a select number of undergraduate trainees per semester. Working in the lab is a rewarding experience, and can prepare you for further education or a job in science.
We are searching for motivated undergraduate volunteers who:
- Can commit to at least one year of work in the lab.
- Can work at least 10 hours a week in the lab.
- Have completed at least one science laboratory course (Bio, Chem, etc).
- Can attend a weekly lab meeting.
Volunteer expectations include:
- Completing a month-long probationary training before moving on to other projects
- Working with current students on their projects
- Cleaning and restocking
- Journal article paper presentation during a lab meeting each semester
- Following lab rules
If you meet this criteria, and want to volunteer in the Hunter Lab, please fill out our google form: http://goo.gl/forms/GPXfkIokNj
Thank you for your interest in our lab, and we hope to hear from you soon!