Learn, explore, connect, and enjoy . . . a world of learning awaits you through OLLI.
To join, fill out the Membership Form and mail it in to the OLLI office (address is on the form). You can also fax this form to 617.287.7076, if you are paying by credit card.
Whether you are working, retired, or semi-retired, you can be a part of OLLI. No previous college experience needed to get involved – just a desire to learn. With OLLI, your life experience is what counts. OLLI membership entitles you to numerous benefits (see below). Thanks to the generosity of donors, a limited number of scholarships are available.
Why join OLLI?
- Be part of an organization designed specifically to meet your educational interests.
- Expand understanding about arts, humanities, science, and current events.
- Experience lively discussions and share what you have learned with others.
- Enjoy the unique learning opportunities of a culturally vibrant university
- Explore the world through guided travel experiences.
- Build friendships with OLLI members.
- Add life to your years by staying active and exercising your mind!
|Membership Level||Benefits||Annual Cost|
$195 per person
NOTE: Are not eligible to obtain UMass Boston student ID cards and access to Mango Language program or to take OLLI courses.
|$65 per person|