Learn, explore, connect, and enjoy . . . a world of learning awaits you through OLLI.
To join, download and fill out the Membership Form and mail it to the OLLI office (address is on the form). At this time, OLLI cannot take payments online or over the phone.
Whether you are working, retired, or semi-retired, you can be a part of OLLI. No previous college experience needed to get involved – just a desire to learn. With OLLI, your life experience is what counts. OLLI membership entitles you to numerous benefits (see below).
Financial Assistance. Thanks to the generosity of donors, a limited number of scholarships are available. To learn more about apply for a membership fee scholarship, please email the OLLI Office (email@example.com).
Why join OLLI?
- Be part of an organization designed specifically to meet your educational interests.
- Expand understanding of arts, humanities, science, and current events.
- Experience lively discussions and share what you have learned with others.
- Enjoy the unique learning opportunities of a culturally vibrant university.
- Explore the world through guided travel experiences.
- Build friendships with OLLI members.
- Add life to your years by staying active and exercising your mind!
|Membership Level||Benefits||Annual Cost|
$225 per person
NOTE: Not eligible to for an UMass Boston student ID card, UMass Boston email address, or to take OLLI courses.
|$100 per person|
Check out some archived "video conference" lectures given in the OLLI program at UMass Boston.
Get the latest in OLLI offerings for life enrichment opportunities for older adults. (PDF)
Special Interest Groups
Each group is different depending on its focus, and all provide interesting lifelong learning opportunities as well as fun social experiences.