Transfer Student Orientation
New student orientation for transfer students is two part experience:
- Part one is virtual focusing on academics
- Part two is on-campus focusing on campus resources and student engagement
Attendance at both parts is required for all new students. Students will register for their fall semester courses at orientation.
Orientation is designed to:
- Establish support services for students and promote university academic rigor through college advising.
- Brings awareness to involvement opportunities and student support services.
- Create a sense of belonging for students as they become members of the campus community.
Winter 2022 Orientation Dates:
Part One - Virtual
- December 15
- January 5
- January 10
- January 12
Part Two - On-Campus
- January 19
- January 20
All students attending an on-campus orientation session must have received the COVID-19 vaccine or meet the exemption requirements managed by University Health Services. For more information on submitting your proof of vaccination or the exemption process please click here.