Transfer Student Orientation
New student orientation for transfer students is two part experience:
- Part one is virtual focusing on academics
- Part two is on-campus focusing on campus resources and student engagement
Attendance at both parts is required for all new students. Students will register for their spring semester courses at orientation.
Orientation is designed to:
- Establish support services for students and promote university academic rigor through college advising.
- Brings awareness to involvement opportunities and student support services.
- Create a sense of belonging for students as they become members of the campus community.
Winter 2023 Orientation Dates:
Part One - Virtual
- December 14
- January 4
- January 11
Part Two - On-Campus
- January 18
- January 19