Plan Your Education
How to Apply
Applicants must meet general graduate admission requirements in addition to the following program-specific requirements:
- Applicants must have earned a bachelor’s or master’s degree in education, psychology, or a related field that is approved by the program coordinator.
- Two (2) letters of recommendation
Deadlines & Cost
Deadlines: July 1 for fall, November 1 for spring
Application Fee: The nonrefundable application fee is $75. UMass Boston alumni and current students that plan to complete degree requirements prior to graduate enrollment can submit the application without paying the application fee.
Program Cost Information: Bursar's website
Required Courses (21 Credits)
- ABA 650 - Philosophical Underpinnings of Applied Behavior Analysis 3 Credit(s)
- ABA 651 - Concepts and Principles of Behavior Analysis 3 Credit(s)
- ABA 652 - Assessment and Treatment of Problem Behavior 3 Credit(s)
- ABA 653 - Skill Acquisition 3 Credit(s)
- ABA 654 - Research Methods 3 Credit(s)
- ABA 655 - Organizational Behavior Management (OBM) 3 Credit(s)
- ABA 656 - Ethical & Professional Conduct 3 Credit(s)
Complete 21 credits from seven required courses.
Statute of limitations: Three years.
Graduate Program Director Andre Maharaj
Andre.Maharaj [at] umb.edu
Program Administrator Jill Tilton
jill.tilton [at] umb.edu
College of Education & Human Development
Learn more about the faculty, research, and programs that make up our College of Education & Human Development.Explore College of Education & Human Development