The federal government allows students to apply federal financial aid dollars (a Pell grant or Stafford loan) to study abroad programs. With other types of financial aid, you must check with the financial aid office to determine transferability. Contact: Nicole Brennan for all study abroad financial aid questions.
- Complete a current year Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Submit required documentation the financial aid office:
- A copy of your acceptance letter into the program (please translate)
- A mandatory Study Abroad Consortium Agreement Form
- A mandatory Request for Prior Approval for Transfer Credits Study Abroad
- A copy of your final invoice, so that payment can be made to your provider/host institution
- A mandatory Enrollment Verification, signed by your university/ program advisor AFTER you arrive on the program abroad.