UMass Boston

File a Complaint

Report A Concern or File A Complaint with the Office of Civil Rights and Title IX

This form is used to provide information necessary to report a concern, or file a complaint, or initiate an investigation of alleged civil rights discrimination, harassment, sexual or gender-harassment, domestic or dating violence, stalking or retaliation pursuant to university polices such as Non-Discrimination and Harassment Policy, Sexual Harassment Policy, and/or the Student Code of Conduct.

Please be aware that this does not constitute filing an official police report. To file an official police report, please contact the University of Massachusetts Boston Police Department at 617-287-1212 or in person at the Police Department, First Floor of the Quinn Administration Building. For incidents occurring off-campus in the City of Boston, please call 617-343-4730.

IF THIS IS AN EMERGENCY, PLEASE CALL 911 or 617-287-1212 (UMass Boston Police Department)

It is unlawful to retaliate against a student, employee or any other person affiliated with the University for reporting a concern, filing a complaint, or cooperating in an investigation of a complaint.