- UMass Boston Career Services | Students in all academic areas are prepared to achieve career success in a global society. The Office of Career Services and Internships is a strategic partner with community and employer constituents to enhance the UMass Boston experience. We engage all students, alumni, and the UMass Boston campus community in a lifelong career planning process. We are dedicated to maximizing each individual’s full potential by promoting the choices and behaviors that lead to meaningful careers in a global society.
- Location: Campus Center, 1st Floor, Suite 1300
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 617-287-5519
- Sponsors for Educational Opportunities (SEO) | SEO (Sponsors for Educational Opportunity) was founded in 1963 by investment banking consultant, Michael Osheowitz, as a mentoring program to help underserved students gain admission to competitive colleges and universities. He recruited executives at top firms in law, finance, and advertising to work one-on-one with his “Scholars” to help get them into colleges such as Harvard, Dartmouth, Williams, Smith, Mt. Holyoke, Columbia, and Brown as well as SUNY and CUNY schools.
- Management Leadership for Tomorrow (MLT) | MLT’s distinctive model provides the know-how, navigation systems, and network to ensure talented underrepresented minorities are able to get on and stay on the path to senior leadership. MLT’s Rising Leaders benefit from exceptional coaching, skills training, and a powerful, professional network unlike any other. MLTers join a community of peers, mentors, and senior leaders who share experience, trust, and a commitment to helping one another advance. MLT’s experience and expertise are influencing national conversations about opportunity, race, workforce diversity, and economic mobility, and proving that these vexing gaps and inequities can be overcome.
- INROADS | INROADS is an international organization with over 28 offices serving nearly 2,000 Interns at over 200 companies. There are three keys to success for INROADS students: Selection, Education & Training, and Performance. For over four decades, INROADS has helped businesses gain greater access to diverse talent through continuous leadership development of outstanding ethnically diverse students and placement of those students in internships at many of North America’s top corporations, firms and organizations.
- Black Career Women’s Network (BCWN) | BCWN is a national career development organization that assist black women cultivate professional growth. This organization provides programs, coaching, mentoring and community networking manage their careers and knowing their self-worth. The online forum was designed with the hopes of allowing black women to connect to other professionals across the world.