Beyond the University
- Boston Public Library - Peruse a great list of books published in 2020 for children, teens, and adults concerning the experiences of the Native and Indigenous communities throughout North America.
- City of Boston panel on Confronting Colonialism - Indigenous leaders and artists spoke about their work in the public realm in this three-part series. They addressed how symbols perpetuating colonial myths affect the lives of Indigenous people in the City and how these symbols contribute to the public health emergency of racism.
- The City of Boston defines Decolonization and Cultural Responsibility
- Native American Trail - Explore the memorials, monuments, landmarks, and historical markers in Boston
- North American Indian Center of Boston (NAICOB) - Since 1991, NAICOB has provided a wide range of cultural, social, educational, and professional services to Native peoples in the Commonwealth.
- Massachusetts Center for Native American Awareness (MCNAA) - A non-profit organization that uplifts and provides cultural and spiritual awareness for Indigenous persons in Massachusetts. They offer high-quality enrichment programs, lectures, and assistance in education and social change sectors.
Tribes in the New England/Northeast Region
- Indian Law Resource Center: Ending Violence against Native Women
- Native Knowledge 360° at the National Museum of the American Indian - Explore featured instructional and informational resources or search all resources from the national museum.
- Living Nations, Living Words: A Map of First Peoples Poetry - Each location marker reveals a Native Nations poet and features an image, biography, and a link to hear the poet recite and comment on an original poem.
- Walking in Two Worlds: Supporting the Two Spirit and Native LGBTQ+ Community