- The next due date for bills is 05/10/2016. Balance is available on WISER. Be sure to allow pop-ups for accessing Account Summary.
- Effective June 30, 2016, Bursar’s Office will cease mailing paper bills by launching Of electronic bills. Click here for details.
- WISER student self service is where you manage your classes and financial information.
We provide online interactive tutorials (UPK) covering the following aspects of WISER: (Click on "SA9 Student Self Service" and expand "Campus Finances and Financial Aid" for the options below)
- Viewing an Account Summary
- Accepting or Declining Financial Awards
- Viewing a 1098-T
- Processing a Credit Card Payment (Boston)
- Processing a Check Payment (Boston)
- Signing Up or Canceling Paperless Billing (Boston)
Click WISER help for instructions with other main features of WISER.
- UMass Boston offers the In-House Payment Plan. Click here for more information about this interest-free payment option or call the Bursar's Office for details on how to enroll in the In-House Payment Plan. You must enroll in payment plan by due date to avoid late payment fees on your bill.
- UMass Boston provides you a method of paying your tuition and fees in your own currency via Western Union Business Solutions.
- Skip the line! You can have refunds from UMass Boston deposited directly into your bank account. Click here for details.
- Refund excess checks for spring 2016 have been available in the Bursar's Office since February 11, 2016. Please refer to your UMass Boston email account for the actual date your check will be ready to be picked up. A valid photo ID is required to pick up the check. Save a trip; email email@example.com and request your check to be mailed to you.
- All payments are subject to verification which could delay the removal of the administrative hold. Please arrange your payment accordingly. Call the office if you have questions.