- The next due date for bills is 05/13/15. Balance is available on WISER. Be sure to allow pop-ups for accessing Account Summary.
- Go Green, Go Paperless, get involved and volunteer to sign up online for paperless billing by clicking on the "Sign Up for Paperless Billing" link in WISER.
* WISER student self service is where you manage your classes and Student Financials information.
We provide Online interactive tutorials (UPK) covering the following aspects of WISER: (Click on "SA9 Student Self Service" and expand "Campus Finances and Financial Aid" for options below)
- Viewing an Account Summary
- Accepting or Declining Financial Awards
- Viewing a 1098-T
- Processing a Credit Card Payment (Boston)
- Processing a Check Payment (Boston)
- Signing Up or Canceling Paperless Billing (Boston)
Click WISER help for instructions with other main features of WISER.
* UMass Boston offers the In-House Payment plan. Click here for more information about this interest-free payment option or call our main office for details on how to enroll in the In-House Payment Plan. You must enroll in payment plan by due date to avoid late payment fees on your bill.
* UMass Boston provides you a method of paying your tuition and fees in your own currency via Western Union Business Solutions.
* Skip the line! You can have refunds from UMass Boston deposited directly into your bank account. Click here for details.
* Refund Excess Checks for Fall 2014 will begin to be available in the Bursar's office after September 18, 2014. Please refer to your UMB e-mail account for the actual date your check will be ready to be picked up. A valid photo ID is required to pick up the check. Save a trip - Email firstname.lastname@example.org and request your check to be mailed to you.
* All payments are subject to verification which could delay the removal of the Administrative Hold. Please arrange your payment accordingly. Any questions please call our office directly.