- The next due date for bills is 02/03/2016. Balance is available on WISER. Be sure to allow pop-ups for accessing Account Summary.
- All students billed for the Student Health Insurance in Spring 2016 must either “Confirm the enrollment” or “Waive with comparable coverage” via WISER by 03/01/2016. Non-action by the deadline will result in enrollment by default. Click here for details.
- Book Cards and Food Cards for Spring 2016 are available from 01/11/16 - 02/03/16 in Bursar's office for students who are enrolled at least half time and have excess financial aid. The remaining balance on the book card is redeemable for cash in the bookstore between 02/22/16 - 03/11/16.
* WISER student self service is where you manage your classes and Student Financials information.
We provide Online interactive tutorials (UPK) covering the following aspects of WISER: (Click on "SA9 Student Self Service" and expand "Campus Finances and Financial Aid" for options below)
- Viewing an Account Summary
- Accepting or Declining Financial Awards
- Viewing a 1098-T
- Processing a Credit Card Payment (Boston)
- Processing a Check Payment (Boston)
- Signing Up or Canceling Paperless Billing (Boston)
Click WISER help for instructions with other main features of WISER.
* UMass Boston offers the In-House Payment plan. Click here for more information about this interest-free payment option or call our main office for details on how to enroll in the In-House Payment Plan. You must enroll in payment plan by due date to avoid late payment fees on your bill.
* UMass Boston provides you a method of paying your tuition and fees in your own currency via Western Union Business Solutions.
* Skip the line! You can have refunds from UMass Boston deposited directly into your bank account. Click here for details.
* Refund Excess Checks for Spring 2016 will begin to be available in the Bursar's office after February 11, 2016. Please refer to your UMB e-mail account for the actual date your check will be ready to be picked up. A valid photo ID is required to pick up the check. Save a trip - Email firstname.lastname@example.org and request your check to be mailed to you.
* All payments are subject to verification which could delay the removal of the Administrative Hold. Please arrange your payment accordingly. Any questions please call our office directly.