- The next due date for bills is 11/09/15. Balance is available on WISER. Be sure to allow pop-ups for accessing Account Summary.
- All students billed for the Student Health Insurance must either “Confirm the enrollment” or “Waive with comparable coverage” via WISER by 10/1/ 2015. Non-action by the deadline will result in enrollment by default. Click here for details.
- As of December 1st, 2015, Western Union will charge $20 for any incoming USD-to-USD payments via wire transfer. There will still be no processing fees for payments received in other currencies.
* WISER student self service is where you manage your classes and Student Financials information.
We provide Online interactive tutorials (UPK) covering the following aspects of WISER: (Click on "SA9 Student Self Service" and expand "Campus Finances and Financial Aid" for options below)
- Viewing an Account Summary
- Accepting or Declining Financial Awards
- Viewing a 1098-T
- Processing a Credit Card Payment (Boston)
- Processing a Check Payment (Boston)
- Signing Up or Canceling Paperless Billing (Boston)
Click WISER help for instructions with other main features of WISER.
* UMass Boston offers the In-House Payment plan. Click here for more information about this interest-free payment option or call our main office for details on how to enroll in the In-House Payment Plan. You must enroll in payment plan by due date to avoid late payment fees on your bill.
* UMass Boston provides you a method of paying your tuition and fees in your own currency via Western Union Business Solutions.
* Skip the line! You can have refunds from UMass Boston deposited directly into your bank account. Click here for details.
* Refund Excess Checks for Fall 2015 will begin to be available in the Bursar's office after September 24, 2015. Please refer to your UMB e-mail account for the actual date your check will be ready to be picked up. A valid photo ID is required to pick up the check. Save a trip - Email firstname.lastname@example.org and request your check to be mailed to you.
* All payments are subject to verification which could delay the removal of the Administrative Hold. Please arrange your payment accordingly. Any questions please call our office directly.