UMass Boston

Policies and Forms

Housing Forms

Our office provides important forms you need online. You can access them in the sidebar or by clicking the links below. Forms that are to be submitted to the office, please be sure to follow the appropriate submission instructions email the Office of Housing and Residence Life with any questions. 

  • Resident Handbook 2023-2024
    Residents can find information about the policies and expectations of living in the residence halls in this document.

  • Housing License Agreement
    This document is a sample Housing License Agreement that residents will receive from our office.

  • Accommodation Request
    This document is for individuals who indicate a need for housing accommodations. Students with potential religious accommodation requests relating to dining and/or on-campus housing should contact the housing office directly via email at Requests based on religious reasons will be accepted and evaluated by Residential Life.

  • Service or Assistance Animal Request
    This document is for individuals who would like to request a Service or Assistance Animal. An Accommodation Request form is also required to be completed for all Service or Assistance Animal requests.

  • Housing Cancellation Request
    This document is required for any student with a confirmed housing agreement to request to cancel their Housing Agreement.

Office of Housing and Residential Life
Residence Hall East, 1st Floor
240 Morrissey Blvd
Boston, MA 02125