Research Projects and Collaborations
Unlocking Silent Histories. Pollination Project. (2013, 2014). Principal Investigator: Donna DeGennaro. Funding: $11,040 – Anonymous.
Global Financing to Public-Private Partnerships in Education: The Interconnected Policies of International Organizations (2013-2015). Principal Investigator: Francine Menashy. Funding: $55,000 by the National Academy of Education and the Spencer Foundation.
The Strategic Plan and Implementation Program for Academic Discipline and Specialty Development in Hangzhou Normal University (2008 – 2019). Principal Investigator: Wenfan Yan. Funding: $450,000 – Hangzhou Municipal Government, China.
Collaborative Leadership Study: Leadership Development Programs and Leadership Research Projects (2012): Principal Investigator: Wenfan Yan. Funding: $200,000 – Beijing No.2 Experimental Primary School, and the High School Affiliated with Renmin University of China.
Native American Early Childhood Scholars Grant (2014-2018). Principal Investigator: Angela Stone-MacDonald. Funding: $1,037,390 – United States Department of Education, Office of Indian Education.
Post Masters Certificate Program in Early Education Research, Policy and Practice Program Grant (2012-2016). Principal Investigator: Angela Stone-MacDonald. Funding $1,500,000 – Massachusetts Department of Early Education and Care.
Inclusive Concurrent Enrollment Partnership Program for Students with Disabilities (2014-2015). Principal Investigator: Felicia Wilczenski. Funding: $105,000 – Massachusetts Department of Elementary and Secondary Education Implementation Grant.
Rethinking the Region: New Approaches to 9-12 US Curriculum on the Modern Middle East. Co-Investigator: Zeena Zakharia. Funding: $75,000 – Social Science Research Council and British Council “Our Shared Past” Grant
Several IICE affiliated faculty members have longstanding partnerships with a variety of educational and research institutions and organizations, such as those listed directly below.
- State University of Zanzibar
- John Paul II University in Lublin Poland
- American Association on Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities
- Global Campaign for Education
- Renmin University of China
- The Hangzhou Normal University
- Beijing No.2 Experimental Primary School
- High School Affiliated with Renmin University of China
- Massachusetts Department of Elementary and Secondary Education
- Palestinian American Research Center
- United States Agency for International Development
- Social Science Research Council
- Rockefeller Foundation
- Interagency Network for Education in Emergencies
Institute for International and Comparative Education
This institute is part of the College of Education and Human Development.