- Charged Items are materials you have borrowed, including items from other libraries. You may renew items owned by Healey Library by logging into your account from the Healey Library Catalog. Note: Renewal instructions and privileges for items not owned by Healey Library (e.g. items borrowed through InterLibrary Loan or UMass Boston WorldCat) can be found on the paper band wrapped around the cover of the book.
- Holds Pending will tell you the title and expiration date of your holds.
- Items Available will tell you the title, expiration date and pickup location of items you requested which are now available.
Visit InterLibrary Loan and sign in using your library barcode.
UMass Boston WorldCat
- Ask a Librarian
- Catalog (Search Healey Library)
- Course Reserves
- Databases & Indexes
- InterLibrary Loan
- Research Guides: Search by topic
- Worldcat at UMass Boston (Search libraries worldwide)
- Your Account
- Info for Faculty
- ScholarWorks (Campus Archives for Faculty Research and Publications)
- Library Newsletter
- Give Now
100 Morrissey Blvd.Boston, MA 02125 US