Parking on Campus
If you plan to park at UMass Boston, be sure to allow yourself time to find a space and walk to your destination on the campus. Remember that traffic may be very heavy, and space may be limited, especially at the beginning of the semester.
The university maintains several parking lots on and near the campus. For locations, please see our parking map. Use our interactive campus map to see photos of each of the parking lots. The lots are:
- Campus Center Garage (includes space for admissions guests)
- Beacons Lot (between the Science Center and the track)
- Clark Lot (near the Clark Athletic Center): Passes only
- University Lot B (across from the softball field)
- University Lot D (behind Lot B at the end of Mt. Vernon Street)
- UMass Boston Bayside Lot (200 Mt. Vernon Street): Free shuttles run Monday-Friday
- Mt. Vernon Satellite Lot (265 Mt. Vernon Street): Free shuttles run Monday-Friday
- Morrissey Satellite Lot (75 Morrissey Boulevard): Free shuttles run Monday-Friday
Parking spaces designed for motorcycles are available in the Beacons Lot and University Lot B at one half the normal daily rate. Motorcycles may be parked in other lots for the full rate.
On weekdays the fall and spring semesters, drivers are encouraged to park at the UMass Boston Bayside Lot, located at 200 Mt. Vernon Street in Boston, and take a free shuttle to the Clark Athletic Center or the Campus Center. (This shuttle, Route 3, stops at the Clark Athletic Center first.) Other overflow satellite lots, open weekdays only, are located at 265 Mt. Vernon Street and 75 Morrissey Boulevard. If drivers are parked at 265 Mt. Vernon Street, the Route 3 shuttle will pick them up; if drivers are parked at 75 Morrissey Boulevard, the Route 1 shuttle will pick them up. The Route 3 shuttle from and to the Bayside Lot does not run on the weekends, and the Route 1 shuttle does not stop at 75 Morrissey Boulevard on the weekends.