Plan Your Education
How to Apply
Applications to start in the fall are due by July 1; applications to start in the spring are due by November 15. For more details, please feel free to contact us directly by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadlines & Cost
Deadlines: July 1 for fall, November 15 for spring
Letters of Recommendation: 1
Required Courses (12 Credits):
- MBAMKT 671 - Marketing Research 3 Credit(s)
- MBAMKT 673 - Marketing Communications 3 Credit(s)
- MBAMKT 674 - International Marketing 3 Credit(s)
- MBAMKT 691 - Social Media Marketing 3 Credit(s)
Elective (3 Credits):
Complete one from below.
- MBAMKT 675 - Business to Business Marketing 3 Credit(s)
- MBAMKT 685 - Brain of the Consumer 3 Credit(s)
- MBAMKT 692 - New Product Development 3 Credit(s)
Complete 15 credits from five courses including four required courses and one elective.
Additional course: Students without a business degree or have less than three years of experience in marketing must also complete MBAMKT 670 - Marketing Management.
Statute of limitations: Three years