Plan Your Education
How to Apply
Applicants must meet general graduate admission requirements.
Test Scores: MTEL/GRE/GMAT
Letters of Recommendation: 2-3
Deadlines & Cost
Deadlines: July 1 for fall, November 1 for spring
Application Fee: The nonrefundable application fee is $75. UMass Boston alumni and current students that plan to complete degree requirements prior to graduate enrollment can submit the application without paying the application fee.
Program Cost Information: Bursar's website
Required Courses (15 Credits)
- VISN 648 - Cortical/Cerebral Visual Impairment 3 Credit(s)
- VISN 651 - Vision and the Brain: Neurolog 3 Credit(s)
- VISN 652 - Assessment for Students with Cortical/Cerebral Visual Impairment 3 Credit(s)
- VISN 653 - Promising Practices for Teaching Students with CVI 3 Credit(s)
- VISN 654 - Consultation and Collaboration Strategies 3 Credit(s)
Complete 15 credits from five required courses.
Statute of limitations: Three years
tammy.reisman [@] umb.edu
Graduate Program Director Laura Bozeman
Laura.Bozeman [@] umb.edu
College of Education & Human Development
Learn more about the faculty, research, and programs that make up our College of Education & Human Development.Explore College of Education & Human Development