Academic Support Services and Undergraduate Studies
- Looking for support within Academic Support Services and Undergraduate Studies? Click here.
- Looking for student support in the colleges? Click here.
We’ll Help You Start on Track and Stay on Track
In other words, your academic success is our top priority. In just a couple of years, more than 60% of all new jobs will require some college education.
To earn your college degree from UMass Boston, you’ll need at least 120 credits to graduate.
- To graduate in four years, you must take approximately 30 credits per year or 5 courses per semester.
- Taking fewer than five courses per semester means it will take you longer to graduate.
The important thing is that you reach your goal.
- University Advising Center if you are looking for:
- Academic Support Programs if you are looking for:
- Career Services and Internships if you are looking for:
- Lillian Semper Ross Center for Disability Services if you are looking for:
- Undergraduate Studies if you are looking for:
- Success Programs if you are looking for:
- Directions for Student Potential, if you are looking for the UMass Boston alternative admission program
- Pre-Collegiate Programs if you are looking for
- College of Advancing and Professional Studies
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Liberal Arts
- College of Management
- College of Nursing and Health Sciences
- College of Science and Mathematics
- Honors College
- School of the Environment
- Contact Elizabeth Boyle