Campus Movers Request Form
To request a simple office and/or furniture move on campus, please complete the Office and Furniture Move Request Form below and you will be contacted to schedule the move. Please review the following process prior to submitting the request form:
- Submit the request at least five business days in advance of the preferred move date.
- Label all boxes and furniture with the new building name and room number.
- Empty all shelves, desks, and furniture before scheduling the move. File cabinets do not need to be emptied.
- Campus Movers will move University property only.
- Campus Movers are unable to assist with the following items:
- IT equipment, including computers, fax, and copy machines (contact IT below)
- Personal furniture, pictures, plants, etc. You are responsible for moving personal items.
- Hanging pictures or assembling furniture.
- Dismantling or relocating modular furniture units.
- Complex moves involving multiple staff and/or offices may require you to contract professional movers.
- If furniture must be removed from an office to accommodate painting or carpeting, please identify a temporary storage location. Furniture cannot be stored in a hallway. Unfortunately, we cannot offer temporary storage options.
You may wish to contact the following departments if your move involves: