Plan Your Education
How to Apply
Deadlines & Cost
Early action deadline: November 1; Regular Decision Deadline: March 1
Financing Your Education
Become a Beacon and pursue your passion in UMass Boston’s diverse, supportive environment. Many students across our 200+ undergraduate and graduate programs receive financial aid—providing access to an education that’s exceptional and affordable. Click below to learn more about financial aid opportunities and deadlines.
For additional information regarding tuition and fees, please visit the Bursar’s Office or send an email to Bursar@umb.edu.
Required Courses (24 Credits)
- GERON 150 - Introduction to Aging and the Life Course 3 Credit(s)
- GERON 160 - International Perspectives on Population Aging 3 Credit(s)
- GERON 250 - Mental Health and Aging 3 Credit(s)
- GERON 260 - Health and Physical Aspects of Aging 3 Credit(s)
- GERON 325 - Applied Research in Aging 3 Credit(s)
- GERON 342L - Aging and Society 3 Credit(s)
- GERON 401 - Field Placement I 3 Credit(s)
Electives (12 Credits)
Take four courses from below.
- GERON 240 - Policy and Aging 3 Credit(s)
- GERON 350 - Families in Later Life 3 Credit(s)
- GERON 355 - Service Delivery Issues for Aging Populations 3 Credit(s)
- GERON 441 - Global Aging Field Placement II 1-4 Credit(s)
Manning College of Nursing & Health Sciences
Interested in learning more about the faculty, research, and range of programs that make the Manning College of Nursing and Health Sciences so popular?Explore Manning College