Research & Impact
The College of Management faculty are recognized for their expertise in their specific areas of study and frequently publish in prestigious academic journals.
In the past year, our faculty’s research was featured in the following renowned academic journals included in the Financial Times top 50 list:
- Academy of Management Review
- Contemporary Accounting Research
- Journal of Business Ethics
- Journal of Consumer Psychology
- Journal of Consumer Research
- Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis
- Journal of Financial Economics
- Journal of Marketing Research
- MIS Quarterly
- Review of Accounting Studies
- Review of Financial Studies
Our faculty members are also frequently invited to share their insights in industry publications and mainstream media, addressing a wide range of current issues at the local, national, and global levels.
For more details on the College’s research activity over the last year please refer to College of Management Annual Research Report.