- Fall 2017 hours 11:30 am – 4:30 pm Tuesdays and Wednesdays, other weekdays by appointment.
The purpose of the U-ACCESS Food Pantry is to supplement the food supply for any UMass Boston students who may be experiencing hunger and struggling to buy food. College students who experience food insecurity often struggle to support themselves while working, attending classes, and dealing with other life issues. The U-ACCESS Food Pantry hopes to minimize food insecurity while UMass Boston students work toward completing their education. The U-ACCESS Food Pantry is open to all UMass Boston students. The Pantry provides a bag of grocery items and other donated items such as toiletries for pick up every week. Students with children under the age of 18 are welcome to participate. We serve students who have dietary restriction such as diabetic, vegetarian, gluten allergy, vegan (raw or cooked), lactose intolerance, etc.
UMass Boston Student Participation Eligibility Requirements
- Currently enroll full time or part time at the university
- Provide a statement of needs associated with food insecurity or hunger on the intake form
- Complete the referral form with required information
- Provide an reachable phone number and e-mail address for further communication
To be considered for entrollment in the pantry program, please click the below button to launch the U-ACCESS/Food Pantry Referral Form.
College and University Food Bank Association Member
The U-ACCESS Food Pantry is proud to be a founding member of the College and University Food Bank Association.
Giving to UMass Boston
Support UMass Boston students who suffer financial and personal hardship, including poverty and homelessness through a gift to the U-ACCESS Program.