Graduate Courses and Programs
The list below contains only some of UMass Boston's graduate courses and programs related to Biochemistry. Most of the 600 level courses are also open to advanced undergraduates who meet prerequisites and have permission of the instructor.
- Biol 612 Advanced Cell Biology
- Biol 615 Immunology
- Biol 625 Genomics and Biotechnology
- Biol 668 Molecular Endrocrinology
- Biol 674 Cell Signaling
- Biol 675/676 Advanced Molecular Biology
- Biol 678/679 Protein Chemistry and Enzymology
- Biol 685 Biomedical Tracers
- Chem 458/658 Medicinal Chemistry
- Chem 631 Chemical Toxicology
- Chem 651 Spectrometric Identification of Organic Compounds
- Chem 681 Medical Biochemistry
- Biol 680/Chem680 Physical Biochemistry
Visit the following links for complete course directory and detailed information on the Biology, Chemistry and Interdisciplinary Graduate Programs.