Student Success Center
Add Drop Advising Hours
Tuesday 9/5: 9:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Wednesday 9/6: 9:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Thursday, 9/7: 9:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Friday, 9/8: 9:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Monday, 9/11: 9:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Tuesday 9/12: 9:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Sign up for a drop-in session.
Students will be seen on a first come, first serve, basis.
The staff at the CSM Student Success Center are dedicated to providing strengths-based advising, in order to:
- Inspire students to realize their true purpose and to engage in deep learning.
- Transition new students to the academic rigors of university life.
- Provide enrichment opportunities via the Freshmen Success Communities and college-wide events.
- Guide students to pursue purposeful pathways that are aligned with their academic/professional interests, talents, and values.
- Help students start and stay on track by empowering them to carefully plan their degree requirements each semester.
- Connect students to key campus resources supporting their overall well-being, social development, and career planning needs.
We offer both in-person and remote advising opportunities.
Tuesdays: 10:00am - 11:30 a.m.
Wednesdays: 1:00pm - 2:30 p.m.
Thursdays: 2:00pm - 3:30 p.m.
Please make sure that all holds are removed before 7:30 a.m .on your enrollment date.
If you are a Biology or a Computer Science major with 60 credits or more, please meet with your faculty advisor to get your advising hold removed.
Sign in for Drop-Ins on our Intake Form where a Zoom link will be provided for students seeking virtual advising. You will be able to sign up for a drop-in session at the start time of a session.
Location: Wheatley Hall, 4th floor, suite 151.
Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Video: Learn how to use the Schedule Builder, and save time! Select your courses, enter in your busy times, and develop an optimal schedule.
- Dean's List: At least 12 credits with a GPA of 3.5 or above and no grades below a C. Courses with a grade of “P” do not count towards the 12 graded credits.