- Virtually tour our rooms to picture yourself at home in the Residence Halls.
- Housing is billed separately from your University cost and will not appear on your WISER account.
Living and learning in Boston has never been better!
Future residents with a confirmed room assignment can make payments and see information about their room through the Resident Portal. Registration directions for the Resident Portal will be sent once room assignments have been finalized. It is strongly suggested that all residents have their own renter's insurance policy or see if you may be covered under your parent/guardian/guarantor's home owner's agreement.
Here are just a few things you can take advantage of as a resident of our residential community:
- 24-hour service desk, plus on-call maintenance and facilities staff
- Dining Commons within the Residence Halls
- Laundry facilities, RA staff and live in Professional staff
- Community programs to promote social engagement and academic success
- Internet, both hard-wired and Wifi
- Xfinity streaming service
- Community rooms and study lounges