DocuSign Electronic Signature
DocuSign is the University of Massachusetts electronic signature solution, a cloud-based application, allowing users to send and sign securely as well as input other data into a document with automated document workflow.
- Easily upload and send documents for electronic signature.
- Quickly access and sign documents that require signature.
- Readily check a document’s status, send reminders, view audit trails, and securely store online.
- Create templates using existing forms to help streamline the sending process.
- Oversee document workflow by identifying and managing recipients and routing.
- Make forms available online, allowing for self-service and ease of accessibility. Once you have been granted your account, you can access the tool via the DocuSign member login page.
Select USE COMPANY LOGIN, then use your UMass Boston Email credentials to log in.
To Activate your Account or to Request Technical Service or Support:
Visit : https://www.umb.edu/it/help
Online Assistance Training and Videos
Once you have been granted your account, you can access the tool via the DocuSign member login page. Select USE COMPANY LOGIN, the use your UMass Boston email credentials to log in.
Helpful Hints for Beginners:
Beginner Video and User Guide:
- DocuSign 101 Video: https://youtu.be/qAsaNRVm4OA
- User Guide: https://support.docusign.com/en/guides/ndse-user-guide
Advanced Users May be Interested in These:
Template Creation Videos: