WISER Help for Faculty
WISER gives you access to your class rosters and grade rosters, as long as you are listed in the Schedule of Classes as the instructor of the class. You may also view the academic record of any student for advising purposes. Access is automatically created for a faculty member provided that you have an up-to-date record in the HR system and are listed as the instructor for your course in WISER.
Check out the guides for common faculty tasks in WISER, conveniently located in the sidebar menu.
Useful Links for New Faculty
- Faculty and Staff Information page
- Getting Paid
- Parking and Transportation
- Campus Email Account
- Academic Calendar
- Campus Closings and Emergency Notifications
- Campus ID Card
- Healey Library
- Campus Copying and Printing Services
- Campus Bookstore
Articles are available to help you learn more about the WISER system.
- View our WISER Knowledge Base for Faculty.